Friday, October 23, 2009

CARVING OUR PUMPKIN!

This afternoon the kids and I went over to my grandparents house where my mom helped us carve our pumpkin.



Once we cut the top of the pumpkin, Kyle took one look at it and ran away! He would have NOTHING to do with cleaning it out!

We then tried to get Kenzie to help, but she wanted NOTHING to do with it either!

We tried to show Kyle that there is nothing in the pumpkin that will hurt him, but he is absolutely terrified!

So, my mom and I cleaned out the pumpkin.

Once the pumpkin was all cleaned out, Kyle came in and sat right next to grandma! He was very interested in watching her carve the face on the pumpkin!


Here is the finished product!

We had lots of fun! I took a video of Kyle helping Grandma carve the pumpkin, but I can't get it to upload, so I will keep trying and see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...