I showed the boys where everything was, then I have them the house keys, and gave the kids a quick hug and kiss before heading off to the hospital.
This is a picture that my brother Clint took while they were watching the kids. :)

When I got to the hospitalAaron was in a great mood! He has been moved to another floor, still being monitered VERY CLOSELY, but no longer in ICU!!!
He told me that our Bishop had been in to see him, and that he had already soon his Cardiologist, and his Endocrinologist's associate. They are currently doing some blood tests, as well as some other tests, and we are trying to make it VERY CLEAR that we want them to FIX HIM this time rather than wait a month here, or 2 months there just sitting and waiting and doing NOTHING!
At about noon my mom and I headed down stairs to get some lunch. On our way out, Aaron's mom ran up to us and handed me a copy of Peete's Dragon which she had bought for them, and I know that they are just going to LOVE IT!
When my mom and I got back from lunch, Aaron's parents were just getting ready to leave. I saw them for a total of ma bye 5 minutes all together, but I know that Aaron was very happy to get to spend some time with his mom & dad today!
We stayed for a little while longer, and then my mom & I headed home to spend some time with the kids. I wanted to be with them for a little while to give them some sense of normal life since they didn't see me at all until bed time yesterday.
So we st oped by the apartment, picked up the kids, and Kyler, Clint had to go home to sleep for work, and headed to my Grandparents house to give the kids a change of Scenery.
Here are some video's that I took of them to show Aaron. He can't see them at all because kids under the age of 12 are not allowed in the hospital right now.
This is what Kyler taught Kyle to do today. :) I hope you can hear what he says! It is so cute!
And here is a video of the kids just having fun playing! My grandma has a little toy tea set, and both kids LOVE to make everyone tea and doughnuts! It is so cute! Kenzie is in her swim suit today because she HAD TO WEAR IT!!! I couldn't get her to let me put ANYTHING else on her! I just let it be though because out of the 2 kids, she is taking this whole situation the hardest right now.
After playing for a while, Kyle wanted to watch a movie. So Kyler was looking for it, and came across one called Bambi Meets Godzilla. It is so funny! And I was so excited when I found it on Youtube!
After playing for a while, we took Kyler to buy some pizza's, then we dropped him and the kids off at the apartment, and my mom & I headed back to the hospital. When we arrived, Aaron was sitting up eating dinner, and still in a great mood!

I brought him some cough drops which he asked for permission to have, and I got myself a bag of Hersh's Kisses, which I enjoyed eating while he ate his dinner. I tried to share with my mom, but she didn't want any. :)
At 7 pm, I kissed Aaron goodnight, and my mom dropped me off at home, and Kyler went home with his left over pizza in hand, but he didn't get away before I grabbed 2 pieces for myself! There is nothing better than a day filled with chocolate and free pizza!!!
Soon after that, I put the kids to bed. It didn't take them very long to fall asleep which was a relief, but it is nice to have a little alone time to relax. Life is VERY stressful right now, and sometimes if feels good to just sit here, and not have to worry about anything but myself. I hope that doesn't sound selfish.
Thats about it for the events of our day.
Before I end this post, I want to again say thank you to everyone who has helped us. I am going to try and thank everyone personally, but if I forget someone, please don't be offended. I am honestly trying to remember everyone!
MOM- Thank you for driving me EVERY WHERE, taking my kids from baby sitter, to baby sitter, making sure that I eat, supporting me emotionally, cleaning up my kitchen at 10:30 at night while I sat at the table with a migraine eating dinner, sitting in the ER waiting room for HOURS just so that I had support there, even though I spent most of the time in another room than you. Just having someone there with me is the most comforting thing of all!, and anything else because I know I probably forgot something! :)
KIMBER- Thank you for sitting in the ER waiting room for a few hours after a LONG day at work, just to help me out, and thank you for buying me and the kids dinner! I was DEFINITELY NOT IN THE MOOD TO COOK YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
CLINT- Thank you for coming over to help watch the kids today! THEY LOVE seeing you, and I know thay had so much fun with you! Also, thank you for listening to my answering machine a million times to try and figure out the phone number that Aaron needed. :)
KYLER- Thank you for taking over almost COMPLETE care of the kids! The kids think you are AMAZING! And I have to hand it to you, I don't know of ANY other 19 year old boys who will change diapers all day long and not complain even ONCE to me about it! And Thank you for helping to give Aaron a blessing yesterday, allong with David.
DAVID- A bit thank you goes out to you for that as well!!
GRANDMA & GRANDPA G- Thank you for making sure that I have the cash available to eat at the hospital!, Thank you for letting the kids come over to play 2 days in a row, even though your house is NOT child proof, and you have to chase them every second, and thank you in advance for driving me to the hospital tomorrow!
JERI LYN & JOEY- Thank you for letting the kids come over to play, it was a huge help! And thank you for offering to take off work, if you have too to help me! Just the fact that you are willing to do that means more to me than you will probably ever know.
JESSICA, JOSIE, & JASE- Thank you so much for playing with the kids, and helping them have a good time! They had so much fun, and as you saw, Kyle didn't even want to leave!
BRENDA- Thank you for offering to take off work if I need the help! As I said to Jeri Lin, it means more than I can express!
AMY- Thank you for offering to come to the hospital and keep Aaron company! It means a lot that you are willing to help in any way you can even though your own kids are sick right now!
MY MOM'S FRIENDS FROM WORK- I don't know their names, and IA have never even met them! But my mom works for 9-1-1. Thank you to the lady who answered my 9-1-1 call. Thank you for recognizing who I was right away, and keeping me Strong until help arrived!
To the lady who called me on the cellphone today from the comunications building. Asking for updates, offering to baby sit, bring food, or ANYTHING, evin though I have never met you before in my life!
BRITANY- Thank you for offering to baby sit, be emotional support, cook, interpret doctor talk, and anything else I might have forgotten.
KURT & LISA- Thank you for coming to spend some time with Aaron today! I know it made his day when he got to see you guys!!!And thank you for getting the movie for the kids. I know they will love it, and it will be something new to watch, so hopefully it will give me a little break too!
ALICIA P.- Thank you for helping me inform your parents about Aaron's situation yesterday when I didn't know how to reach them. Also thank you for helping me get the phone numbers that I needed to get in touch with the people at Aaron's work.
AUNT KATHI & GRANDMA C.- Tnank you for making sure that Aaron's name was put on the prayer roll at the temple! It is very comforting to know that so many people are now praying for him!!!
MY NEIGHBORS WHO I NEVER TALK TO BECAUSE THEY ARE USUALLY KINDA DRUNK :)- Thank you for stopping me on the street today to ask me how my husband was even though I have NEVER spoken to you before!And thank you for praying for someone who you don't even really know other than the guy who lives across the street who was taken away in an ambulance yesterday.
EVERYONE!!! THANK YO:U SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS!!! THEY ARE KEEPING US STRONG!!!! AND THEY MEAN SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!