Sunday, September 13, 2009

SICKNESS

Almost all of us are sick at our house. So far Kenzie has been the lucky one to stay healthy, but the rest of us haven't been quite so lucky.

Over the past couple of months I have had very little time to sleep. Not because I was being stupid and staying up too late, but because of 2 surprise apartment inspections that I had to get my house ready for, kids who won't stay asleep, and a husband with a work schedule which doesn't allow him to help me much.

The lack of sleep started taking it's toll on me about a month ago. I got a cold, it wasn't very bad, but it never went away, because I just wasn't allowed the time to rest and get better.

Last week, Kyle started to show signs of getting the cold. It got kinda bad a couple of days ago, but he is already showing signs that he is getting better.


A couple of days after Kyle got my cold, Aaron got it too.

And now, I have gotten my cold back again. And this time it's bad! I can't say even one word with out having to cough, and I sound like a man when I do say anything, and I basically just feel like crap.

So far this is the second Sunday in a row that we have had to miss church because of being sick. I hate having the kids miss their classes because they have been doing so well!

I am hoping that we will all get over this soon so that our lives can go back to normal, and we don't have to stay quarantined in our house. AND I AM PRAYING THAT KENZIE DOESN'T GET IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...