The kids are FINALLY both asleep, and I have a terrible headache, and all I really want to do is sleep, so this is gona be short.
Aaron's test results came back from yesterday's tests, and they came back clear! WOO HOO!
Today they did some more tests, and we should get those results back tomorrow!
They had Aaron climb a flight of stairs to see how his heart would handle it, and everything went great!
If everything looks good tomorrow, HE WILL PROBABLY GET TO COME HOME!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!
I spent most of the day at home with the kids to try and give them a somewhat normal day, and I missed Aaron so much even though it was just a few hours!
Thank you Kurt (Aaron's Dad) for taking a few hours out of your work day, and driving all the way across the valley to spend some time with Aaron today! He told me how much he enjoyed spending time with you, and I know it meant a lot to him!!!
Thank you Mom for taking me to see my hubby tonight! And for helping me make sure that the kids and I have enough food in the house!
Kimber & Kyler, Thank you so much for watching the kids!
Heather, Thank you for bringing us dinner! We really appreciate it!!!
Good night
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!