Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I AM OH SO VERY SLEEPY!!!

It has been a very long day today, so I am going to make this quick.

The doctors are still doing lots of tests, some of the same kinds of tests, and some new ones too. Aaron is still in great spirits.

Thank you to Grandma & Grandpa for driving me to the hospital and buying me breakfast this morning.

Kimber, Thank you for taking me home this afternoon, and buying me lunch.

Mom, thank you for hanging out at the hospital with me tonight.

Kimber & Kyler, thank you for watching the kids almost all day.

And Britany, thank you so much for bringing our family dinner tonight.

And as always, thank you all for your prayers.

Hopefully I will be able to write a better post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...