Sunday, September 27, 2009

CHANGE IS A GOOD THING!

I haven't been the best blogger lately, sorry Grandma G. :) So, I thought that I would share a few of the things that have changed around here lately.

First of all, we have rejoined the 21st. century!

When Aaron was released from the hospital, we decided that it would be a good idea to get him a celphone that he can take with him whenever he is i n the car because he is supposed to go right back to the ER if ANY of his symptoms return, and he has to drive quite a way to go to work.

We were planning on getting a pre paid phone, but soon learned that we wouldn't be able to save the minutes from month to month, so we wouldn't be able to just buy them as we needed them as we had hoped.

A few days ago, I got a call from my sister in law Alicia (my brother Clint's wife) who told me that she was looking at their celphone plan, and they can have like 5 phones, on their plan, and they only have 2. She then asked me if I would be interested in just being on their plan. I said sure, and told her that we didn't need any thing fancy.

A few hours later, they showed up at our door with this!
It is such a comfort to know that Aaron has access to help wherever he goes now! And it even has a camera, and she told me that it has unlimited texting because that is just part of their plan, and if I want, I can even transfer pictures between our computer and the phone, but I haven't dared to try that yet. :) And the best part is that it is at a much better price than what we would have had to pay otherwise! Thanks Clint & Alicia!!! We really appreciate your help!!!

Second of all,

Our TV has been going out for quite a while now, and the picture has had a green tint to it for quite a while now.

Well, the other day when my mom & Kyler came to watch the kids while Aaron & I went to his check up at the Endocrinologist, they showed up with this!

You can't tell from this picture because our camera is a HD camera, and it shows every detail as if I stood right in front of the TV to take the picture even though I actually took it from across the room. But the picture is very clear, and it is so nice to actually be able to see wha t we are looking at on the TV.! Tnanks Mom & Kyler!!! Ww really appreciate it! We are just sas that Kyle kinda broke it less than 24 hours after you set it up! :)

Third of all,

The maintance man has been a frequent visitor to our house lately!

Our building is in the process of being sold, and all of a sudden it is important that every thing be fixed even though I have been asking them to fix it FOREVER!!!



For example: We now have doors on our laundry room again! This hasen't been the case since Kyle was a baby, and he is almost 4 years old now!


This is the ceiling right above Kyle's bed. There used to be a HUGE water stain here! When I was pregnant with Kyle, it used to leak right here whenever it rained. I told them about it, and they must have fixed it on the outside because it has never leaked again, but they just left the ugly stain there. Now it looks MUCH BETTER!



Our A/C has been leaking since about April or so. I told them about it, but it took them several weeks to come out. They ended up having to redo the plumbing, and it stopped leaking........ at least for a few hours. It then took them several more weeks, to come back again, but it is n o longer leaking!!! As a result of all the water, the ceiling was damaged, and now this too is fixed!




Do you see the purple spot on the floor? This is a result of a spill from the maintenance man fixing the air the first time. This is about the center of where we used to have at least FOUR bowls to catch water that was raining from the ceiling. It was such a pain in the butt because the kids, especially Kenzie thought that the bowls were there for her entertainment, and I am SO GLAD that we no longer have to use them!!!





We also had NO WATER PRESSURE in our kitchen sink. I wouldn't have cared that much except for the fact that our dish washer is also broken, and for months we had to do our dishes in the bathroom sink! Let me just tell you that this is the repair that I am MOST grateful for!!!
Well, I guess thats just about all the things that are new around here right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...