Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MUD IS FUN

Yesterday afternoon we decided that the kids needed to get outside of the house for a little bit. So, we decide ed that since we had to return my mom's electric griddle that we borrowed months ago, we would take them to see Grandma for a few minutes.

When we got there Kimber and David were also there. David uses my mom's back porch to build things, and Kyle and Mackenzie had lots of fun watching him build his "bowl/cup" (don't ask me what that is because I have NO IDEA!)

They were really good out there for a while, and then we heard David telling them no, and Kenzie saying "Ucky" So I ran out there, and both kids were suddenly covered in mud. They had turned on both of the back faucets which did not have hoses attached at the time, and started stomping in the mud.

Since it was dinner time anyway, we decided to get them home and clean them up.

Kyle stayed mostly clean except for his new shoes and socks.

I spent quite a while trying to clean these shoes, but they will never be quite the same.

I washed these pants as soon as we got home, but I just realized that I forgot to dry them. So I don't know if the mud came out or not. I will have to rewash them and see.
It was a little frustrating to try and clean up the mess, but the kids had lots of fun, so it's all worth it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...