I AM SO EXCITED THAT IT IS ACTUALLY RAINING!!!
It has been miserably hot here, and humid too! Yes I know that there are places in the US that are much more humid than here, and I have been somewhere where it was 99 percent humidity, so I do know what that feels like. But when you have this kind of heat, with the humidity on top of it, it is absolutely miserable!!!
It has been this way for a couple of weeks now, and we have had lots of wind, and lots of clouds, but no rain!
A couple of minutes ago, I noticed that there was someone knocking on my neighbor's door down stairs, and I was surprised that it kept repeating every couple of minutes. I decided to open the door and see what was going on, and noticed that it was RAINING, and the sound wasn't knocking, but THUNDER!!! It's about stinkin' time! It probably won't last very long, but I will enjoy it while it's here!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!