Many of you who know me also know that I am absolutely TERRIFIED OF ANY AND ALL BUGS!!!
This morning, I was sitting in the rocking chair, with my sleeping baby in my arms (I had just finished rocking her to sleep for her nap), when I heard a very loud buzzing sound coming from the area near my entertainment center.
I didn't think much of it at first until I saw the size of the bug that was making the sound! I had no idea what kind of bug it was, but it was huge, and it was just a bout a foot away from Kyle who was sitting in the computer chair in front of the TV. I didn't know if it could sting or not, and with my vision I have a really hard time killing bugs that can fly.
The bug landed inside the lampshade, so I ran to the kids room where I put Kenzie in her bed, then I woke Aaron up who was taking a nap. I quickly explained what was going on, and then I took Kyle's hand and hurried him into his bedroom and shut the door, because it it was a stinging bug, and Aaron missed it and made it mad, I didn't want him to get hurt.
Luckily, Aaron got it on the first try, and he thinks that it was a wasp. I have no idea how it got in here, but I am sure glad that it's gone!!!
I often tease Aaron and tell him that he is the official bug killer in the family, I guess today he proved my point! :)
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!