Monday, June 1, 2009

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 20TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I was on Facebook, and I noticed an advertisement for the MTV Movie awards, along with this was a video with a picture of Edward Cullen from Twilight so ofcorse being the obsessed Twilight fan that I am, I had to click on it!

The video said that there would be an exclusive smeak peak for New Moon, the next movie in the series.

When the time came for the awards show to come on, the kids were asleep, so I turned it on. The show it's self was pretty dumb, but I was excited each and every time that Twilingt won an award, 12 times!!! But the thing that I was most excited about was the official New Moon trailer which they showed for the first time!!! Would you like to see it? Here it is!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! I showed the video to Aaron this morning, and he is really excited to see it too! He has been reading the books, and he really enjoys them!

3 comments:

  1. The Knight house is muy excited about New Moon too! C'mon, November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO. ME TOO! I have never read the books and I thought the 1st movie was silly but, after watching that preview, I CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amanda, YOU SHOULD READ THE BOOKS!!! They are soooooo good!!! I am reading the series again for the 3rd time now (yes, I am a little obsessed :) ) And the first movie left so much of the book out!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...