My sister Kimber made this cake which was DELICIOUS!!! However, there is a very funny story that goes along with this cake, I will let her tell it though, it will give her a reason to put something new on her blog. :)
Kyle had lots of fun playing with his uncles!!!
My brother Kyler, the one sitting in the middle, dyed his hair blonde yesterday....... only it ended up being red!!! I tried to get a picture of it, but he kept putting his hat back on every time I tried.
My mommy blowing out her birthday candles!!! We ended up only having 4 candles so she had it easy! :)
Since my sister didn't get off work until kinda late today, we all planned to be at my mom's house at around 6:30 PM.
When we got there, Kyle happily took our present to Grandma, and was very excited to help her see what was inside! Let me just add right here that Kyle picked out the gift bag. I had picked out a really cute one, it was pink, green, and white, and had flowers on it, it even had matching tissue paper, but Kyle saw the Cars bag, and he had to get it for Grandma! :)
Kyle had lots of fun playing with his uncles!!!
My brother Kyler, the one sitting in the middle, dyed his hair blonde yesterday....... only it ended up being red!!! I tried to get a picture of it, but he kept putting his hat back on every time I tried.
My mommy blowing out her birthday candles!!! We ended up only having 4 candles so she had it easy! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!