Well, this week we got very lucky!
When we were over at Aaron's parent's house for the brunch after Hanna's blessing, Aaron's grandma E. gave us our belated Christmas present from her, it was some money, and I immediately knew what I wanted to do with it!
So I talked to Aaron about it, and he agreed that it was a good use of the money, so yesterday after swimming and lunch, we headed to Wall Mar. Most of the cameras were way out of our price range, but we found this one, and it was a very reasonable price!
The camera was normally almost $200.00, but it was on sale, and we only had to add $30.00 to our Christmas money to get a really great camera!
At home I turned on the computer to put the software to the camera on the computer only to remember that our CD drive is broken, so I was wondering how in the world we would be able put the pictures on the computer.
Today, Aaron went looking through the instruction manual, and he found a website, and luckily that website had the exact same software available for those who can not use the CD to put it on the computer.
So now I am super excited to experiment with this camera and learn how it works! It takes HD pictures, and I have taken a couple already, and even with the poor lighting in our Living Room the pictures turned out really well!
I am so glad that we were able to get this camera because even though it has only been a few weeks, there have been so many things that I have wanted to take pictures of that I couldn't. I am grateful that for most of those events I was able to borrow pictures from other family members, but I am so glad that we now have our own camera again!
THANK YOU GRANDMA E. WE WILL MISS YOU, AND WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT TIME THAT WE GET TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!





Yea! I don't know what people of the old days did without camera's.
ReplyDelete