Saturday, April 25, 2009

I AM OH SO VERY SAD, I THINK I'M GONA CRY

This morning when I was getting ready to upload the pictures for the previous post, I accidently knocked the camera off of the computer desk. It landed lens down, and now it makes a wierd sound when I try to turn it on or off, and sometimes it gets stuck and won't go back into the camera. And the worst part is that it will only take blurry pictures, I mean really blurry! So much so that you can't even tell what the pictures are of!

Taking pictures is one of my very favorite things to do, and there is absolutely NO WAY that we can afford another camera any time in the foreseeable future! The only way that I got this one was because it was a birthday gift from my dad and Diana a couple of years ago.

I guess for now it will be back to disposable cameras for me :(

I normally have a hard time deciding what I want for Christmas when people ask me.......... I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...