Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY!

Going to Aaron's parent's ward's annual Memorial Day breakfast has kind of become a tradition for Aaron and I. We have gone every year since we were dating in 2004.

Unfortunately this year, due to Aaron's work schedule, we weren't able to attend.

We were a little sad that we didn't have any plans for Memorial Day, so we were excited when my sister Kimber invited us over to go swimming!

As soon as the kids woke up, we all got ready for swimming because with Kyle's reaction to heat, the earlier we are outside, the better it is for him.

Aaron ended up having to run back to work really quickly because he had accidently brought some work keys home, so he dropped the kids and I off at Kimber's house, and he planned to join us as soon as he got back.

We have the little onsie floties for each of the kids. I know thats not what their called, but I think you probably know what I'm talking about. the ones that have a hole for each leg, and the kids can just sit there and float in the water. It took a little while but eventually both kids were having a blast! At one point, Kyle even decided to keep Kenzie with him by keeping one arm hooked over her "boat" so that she would go wherever he went.

We had lots of fun playing with Aunt Kimber, Uncle David, and Uncle Kyler, and pretty soon, Daddy got there, and we had even more fun!

Pretty soon it was lunch time, so we all got out of the pool, and dried off. Aaron wanted to do something fun for lunch, so I told him as long as it was somewhere cheap it would be okay. We ended up going to Wendy's, and low and behold who was ther in the drive thru in front of us but Kimber, David, and Kyler!

When we got home, everyone was very tired, from our long morning in the sun, but we are so glad that we had something fun to do! Thanks Kimber!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...