Yesterday we were getting ready to go to my twin cousin's birthday, and I handed Kyle some shorts and a T shirt out of the dryer. He than said something that I didn't understand, but I did recognise it from a tv show that he watches called Ne How Kilan. I asked Aaron what he said, and he told me that he had told me thank you in Chinese!
I guess I am going to have to pay more attention to that show when it comes on so that I can understand what my son is saying when he decides to speak in Chinese!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





Hey,
ReplyDeleteMy kids watch that show too! They love to wear their pu sheay (sp?) which are slippers. They also think it's funny to call grandpa McLaws ya-ya (grandpa). What ever happend to smurfs and care bears? Sesame street has got to up there game a little bit :p