When I woke up on Monday morning one week ago I decided that I wanted to fast for extra help in the job searching efforts. I don't always as often as I should because ever since my pregnancy with Kyle fasting has always made me feel very sick.
While I was in the middle of that fast, I showed Aaron a really cool website that my mom's home teacher told her about. He said that it is what a lot of the ward unemployment specialists use.
Aaron found many jobs to apply for on this website, and one particular company called him back within TWENTY minutes of hiim applying!!! The lady talked to Aaron for a few minutes, and ended up telling him that she would like him to come in sometime that week and fill out a paper application.
Tuesday wasn't a good day for this, but first thing Wednesday morning Aaron got all dressed up and headed down there. While he was there, he overheard some people talking, and they said that of the many people who had applied, there were only a couple of people who actually met all of the qualifications for the job. AARON WAS ONE OF THOSE FEW!!!
Aaron had been told to call the company back at the end of the week, so first thing Friday morning he called them, and after they found his application they told him that they wanted to schedule him for an interview!!!
His interview was scheduled for this morning at 11:00 am.
This morning I decided to fast again, and I have had a really good feeling about this job.
Aaron was gone for somewhere around three hours, and I started to get very antsy, and I kept pacing back and across our tiny living room.
When Aaron Finally got home, the first words out of his mouth were "Where would you like to celebrate tonight?!"
I WAS ECSTATIC!!! He won't be starting work right away, he has to do some training, and get some licensing taken care of, so he will probably end up actually working by the beginning of next month.
Our home is a much happier place today!!! We will definitely be going out to celebrate tonight!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





Wonderful news! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete