This morning Kyle came into our room sometime between 5 & 6 as usual.
I was half asleep, but Aaron was surprisingly energetic. He got up with Kyle, and I soon heard Mackenzie in the Living room with them too.
I had asked Aaron to make sure that I was awake by 7 so that I could get some cleaning done. He promised that he would make sure that I was awake, so I happily went back to sleep. I thought that by making sure that I was awake, he meant that he would kindly shake my shoulder, and wake me up. Boy was I wrong!
I ember hearing Aaron talking to Kyle right outside the bedroom door, and the next thing i knew Kyle was standing at the foot of our bed yelling at the top of his little lungs "MOM WAKE UP MOM!!!!!" Kenzie was then right there beside him doing her best to copy him.
As much as it surprised me, it was actually a really sweet way to wake me up :)
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





He learned that from my dad. Have a fun life with that :o) When Aaron wouldn't get up, we used to open the door and send our dog Oreo (who was impatiently waiting outside the door) in to jump on him and lick him to death.
ReplyDeleteI still think that'd be a cute way to wake up. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!