Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Aaron lost his job yesterday.
I spent most of yesterday very frustrated, and I cried for most of the day. (I am a big cry baby) I spent most of the day on the phone with both of our mom's, in fact, I actually ran the battery out, and it started with a full charge.
Later that night, when I was all cried out, and suffering from the headache that followed, I laid my head on Aaron's lap, and he brushed my hair for hours. It really helped me to relax. Then when I went to bed, it took me quite a while to fall asleep because of the headache, and my mind was going in a million directions.
When I finally fell asleep, I slept well, and this morning I woke up with a new determination. I am going to try to think as positively about this situation as I poss ably can! So after getting the kids situated I sat down and came up with this list of reasons to stay positive.
It also helped that my mom bought This for Aaron and I to share!
My mom knows how to make me feel better!

She also bought these for the kids, and they are so excited to have them!

We gave them some after dinner, and ofcorse they wanted more when it was time to go to bed. The only way that we could talk them into going to sleep was by promising them that they would get more tomorrow!
I am so grateful to have my kids! They are so sweet, and sensitive! Kyle immediately knew that something was wrong, and he asked my why I was crying. I told him that I was okay, and here is how our conversation went.
Kyle: Mommy are you hurt?
Me: No Buddy, Mommy is okay.
Kyle: Did you hurt your tummy?
Me: No, my tummy is okay.
Kyle: Did you hurt your back?
Me: No, my back is okay.
Kyle: Can I kiss it better?
Me: Yes, mommy would like that.
Kyle then kissed my shoulder, and gave me a big hug. Kenzie then joined in the hug, and it felt so good to have my amazing kids in my arms!
I am so grateful to have the knol edge that they will belong to me forever!!!



2 comments:

  1. Heavenly Father knows you can do it! If he didn't he wouldn't give you this as a trial. I know as we are going through tough times it is VERY hard to remember but, it is all part of his plan for us. Hang in there! I will be praying for you and I am sending my hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Courtney, I'm so sorry. That's rotten news. I know it's hard to believe that you'll ever get to the other side of this trial, but you will. You are so strong.

    Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...