Friday, March 6, 2009

MY HUSBAND CAN COOK!!!

Yesterday Aaron decided to go rummaging through our pantry. After a few minutes he came up with the juicer that we had received before our wedding and had forgotten about.

So around lunch time he took some

And made

Then at dinner time he took some


And made
Then after dinner he asked me to tell him what to do to make "Snow Cake" This is what Kyle calls peach cobbler.


So he took
And made
Which was VERY YUMMY!!!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, that recipe for peach cobbler is one of my favorites! I haven't had it in a long time, but it's yummy as all get out, especially with vanilla ice cream.

    And, do you know what you reminded me of witht he oranges? If you hollow out an orange and put cake mix in it and bake it in the oven... it's super super yummy! I think I will bake this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good way to get all your fruits in for the day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we surely did get the fruit we neaded for the day :)


    And Alicia Thanks for the idea with the oranges with the cake mix. I have never heard of that before, but it sounds super yummy! I will have to try it the next time I have oranges. I will have to make sure to get to them before Aaron does LOL.

    Also, The cobbler recipe is one of my favorites too! It tastes even better when you replace the peaches with apple pie filling. I put the recipe in the cook book that I made for you when you got married. That is my favorite way to make it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...