Wednesday, February 25, 2009

JUST LIKE MOMMY AND GRANDMA!!!


As most of you probably know, I love to collect recipes! What some of you may not know is that I can read a recipe book and enjoy it just as much as I enjoy reading any other book. I am exactly like my mom in this respect, and I am proud to admit it despite the fact that I used to laugh at her for it when I was a teenager.
Last night, I was sitting in the recliner reading The Cookie Bible, mostly just drooling over all of the pictures of the yummy cookies, when Mackenzie said "Cookie!" The next thing I knew, she was sitting in my lap pointing at the cookies! She got very excited every time I turned the page, putting a picture of a new cookie in front of her! She is a girl after my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...