As I have said many times before, Kyle can sometimes be a very picky eater.
Last night's dinner was no exception. I couldn't even get Kyle to stay sitting in his chair for more than 30 seconds at a time. So finally, I decided to just let him go do whatever while the rest of us ate.
Then, out of the blue Aaron said "Kyle, don't you want the piza (anything that remotely resembles pizza is pizza at our house) to go to the party in your tummy"
Kyle immediately sat down and started eating his dinner! It was great! We will definitely be using this trick to get him to eat again!!!
For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, let me explain a little bit.
Yo Gaba Gaba is a kids show that is kind of different, but it does really teach some good concepts some tines. There's a party in my tummy is a song that they sing about eating healthy food. If you would like to see the video for yourself, please go to the website below!
I tried to find the video on youtube, but I couldn't find the origional one.
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!