Wednesday, April 13, 2011

THE FAR PARK

Do you remember a few posts ago when I told you that there are three places around our neighborhood that we like to go play?  Well, the "far park" is the only one that I havn't told you about yet. 

Not this past Friday, but the Friday before I didn't have Slade so the kids and I walked down to the park to play.  This time the kids were the most interested in the swings. 



While the kids were swinging, I got a phone call.  It was my cousin's wife Leslie, and she was wondering if we wanted to get together for a play date.  I told her that we were already at the park, so she and her two kids joined us!

It started to get a little warm, so the kids and I found a picnic table in the shade to sit at while we waited for them to arive. 

After a while we headed over to one of the jungle gyms. 




After a little while, Leslie and her kids arived, and, and they brought bikes along to share!


This is baby Elyse, she is about six months old, and she is adorable!





After a while, it just got a little too hot so we went back to our house and let the kids play for a while.  Later I found out that it was our first 100 degree day of the year. :( 

The kids had tons of fun though and I hope that we have another play date again really soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...