Friday, April 22, 2011

THE EASTER PAGENT

Last night we went to the Easter Pagent. 


We got there about two hours early, and the whole time the kids just couldn't wait to see Jesus!  They did get to meet a couple of fun people while they waited though.  First they met Jebadiah, one of the deciples of Christ..... then just before it started one of the actors came around holding a sheep, and the kids got to pit it. 

when it wastime fot it to start Kenzie stayed awake just long enough to see Jesus in a couple of scenes, and then she fell asleep in my lap. Kyle stayed awake for it, but he was very tired.  I really don't understand why they start it so late.  It is plenty dark enough by 7 PM. 

Kenzie's favorite part was Baby Jesus.  Kyle says that his favorite part was "Jesus"  My favorite part is the very end when Jesus is ascending up into Heaven. 

When the pagent was over I carried my sleeping Kenzie who only weighs about 50 pounds or so, but when she is asleep she is a dead weight.  Let me just say that I was VERY GREATFUL that we had gone with my grandparents who have a handicaped sign on their car.  If I had had to cary her any farther than the front parking lot I don't know if I would made it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...