Just like always my family got together for superbowl Sunday. Just like always I have no idea who won. And just like always I didn't really even care which teams were playing.
But...
Just like always I had tons of fun at the football party because I love spending time with my family, and there is always tons of yummy food!
And ofcourse just like always the kids had lots of fun!
They played hide and seek!
Teather ball!
And just had a great time playing with all the cousins! Unfortunately some of the cousins are still just a little too small to play outside yet.
Once the game was over, we came home where the kids got some surprises!
First Uncle Kyler showed them the leapster that he had bought for him!
Then Grandma showed them the car that her friend had given to her for them!
The kids were so excited for their new toys, and they had lots of fun playing with them for a few minutes before going to sleep!
They had a great day!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!