Today was the first day of church this year which meant that the kids went to new Classes! Kyle is now in the CTR 5 class, and he loves his teachers!!! This makes me very happy because it has not always been an easy thing to get him to go to primary willingly. I am so thankful to his teachers last year who were so good with him, and showed him that Primary is a fun place to be!
Kyle absolutely REFUSED to let me take a picture of him by himself, so here he and Kenzie are outside curch today.
Today Kenzie got to go to Sunbeams for the first time!!! For those of you who don't go to our church, let me explain what this is. When babies turn 18 months old they go to what is called Nursery. It is just a fun little class where they play with toys, sing songs, eat little snacks, and have a short lesson. They stay in Nursery until the end of the year that they turn 3 years old. The next January they get to go to Sunbeams which is the youngest class in regular Primary.
I have been talking to Kenzie about how fun Sunbeams is for a few days now, you know.... just trying to get her excited about going to her big girl class. I have honestly been a little worried about this transition for her becase when she started Nursery she would cry , and cry until she made herself throw up every single week just because she knew that if she did that then she would get taken to mommy's class.
This morning when I was getting all of our church clothes together, she informed me that she WAS NOT going to church unless she could go to Nursery. Luckily we got her excited about church though, and when it was time to go to class she walked quietly to her seat, and sat there reverently without making a peep!
When I picked her up at the end of church, she was SO EXCITED, and she LOVES her teachers!!!
We also recently got a new Primary President, who just so happens to be someone who I have known since I was a little girl! She is so loving, and I think my kids are going to love her!!!
It looks like this is going to be a great year in Primary for my kids!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!