This past Sunday was the Annual Primary Program in our ward. Kyle and I have been working on his part for the past 2 months to make sure that he had it memorized, and we have been listening to a CD of the songs in the program to help him memorized those as well.
I was a little worried when church started because THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE! There were people actually sitting on the stage in the cultural hall. I thought that he would get nervous!
However, he sang the songs, and when it was his turn, he stood up there, took a deep breath, and said his part loud and clear! But he didn't yell it like I was also afraid he might do. I was so proud, and I honestly almost cried!
GREAT JOB KYLE, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!