Monday started out just like any other Monday, the kids woke up at their usual time, we ate breakfast at our usual time, and we watched our usualymorning cartoons. The only thing that was diferent was that Slade wasen't here because his mommy didn't have to work.
When the time came, I got Aaron's dinner prepared, and he got ready for work, just like always...... then he gave us all the usual hugs and kisses, and headed out the door for work...... just like always.
I heard him get in the car, and I heard him try to start the car, and it wouldn't start. So I opened the door and stepped outside, I honestly don't know why, I mean I know absolutely NOTHING about cars, and after a few more tries, Aaron headed back into the house.
So there we were without a working car, and to my knoledge everyone who could possably help us was either at work, out of town, or lives too far away to help us in time,and Aaron had to be to work in roughly 45 minutes, and that is just about how long it takes him to drive there anyway.
So I called my mom who I knew would still be at work for another hour, and explained our situation. It was then that I learned that Kimber was back in town! YAY!!!
So I called Kimber, and she sent David over to help Aaron fix the car. It took a few minutes, but they got it running, and we thanked David, Aaron headed off to work, and David went back home.
About 5 minutes later, Aaron came back home, and informed me that the car would not drive more than 15 miles an hour. So I called Kimber back and she came over to drive Aaron to work herself, while David came back to look at ehe car some more. It wouldn't start again.
Luckily my mom had just gotten off of work, so she met up with Kimber and Aaron, and Aaron borrowed her truck, so that nobody would have to wait up to pick him up in the middle of the night, and they headed back home to help out.
To make a very long story a little shorter, we needed a new fuel pump. So, for the last day and a hlaf, we alternated between borrowing these 2 cars.
Luckily my sister was able to help us get the part, and my Uncle was able to change it for us.
Now we have our car back, and it is running great! I am so greatful to have a family who is always there when we need them! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!