Last night the young men and young women in our stake had a dance festival. Each ward was assigned a country, and they had to preform a dance from that country. I decided to take the kids to watch it because it was something different for them to do, and I thought that they would really enjoy it. Aaron had origionally planned to go to it with us, but he got called into work at the last minute to work over time, so he wasen't able to go.
The event was held in the auditorium at my old highschool, and the kids were so excited to go to "the theater"!
Kimber and Slade came with us too!
All of the dances were great, and I took videos of them instead of pictures, and I was hoping to share a few of them here. But unfortunately blogger won't accept the first video, I think it is too long. It is a video of all of the Bishops in our stake doing a tap dance. It is great!
I hope our stake does something like this again because it was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!