Sunday, August 15, 2010

SATURDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY

Yesterday was a fun and busy day. Soon after waking up, Kenzie asked me to put her hair in lots of pony taile, so as she brought me the hair ties, I just kept putting them in, and I couldn't help but laugh when I was done.  Mabye we should start calling her Kenzie Lu Who!
When Kyle saw me taking a picture, he wanted to take a picture too because he was wearing one of his new shirts, and he wanted everybody to see it!  I love the way that this shirt brings out his eyes, and I got it for $3.50!!!

A little later in the day we decided to take the kids out to do something fun.  Since it is so hot outside we had to limit it to indoor activities, but we had lots of fun!  Our first stop was here. 

The first thing we did was drive the boats that they have on display!


We then headed to the main tank where we found out that it was time to watch them feed the fish!  It was really fun to watch!


After that we just wandered around the store for a little while seeing what there was to see.  Just before leaving the store we found this!

It was hard to talk the kids out of getting out of the little tree house!
We then headed back out into the sweltering heat.

We then got back into the car and drove to a pet store that is near our house!  The kids had so much fun looking at all the pets!

Kyle kept talking to the fish, and saying "Don't wory, I am gona take you home and you are going to be my pets!"

Kenzie's favorites were the mice, or as she called them "the nouses"
By this time we were all very thirsty so we took the kids to our final surprise...... QT
We love this store because they have great prices during the summer time, and it is fun to get icies there!

All too soon it was time for Aaron to head off to work for some over time hours, so the kids and I hung around the house, until dinner time.  After that I read them their bed time story, and they went to sleep.  Once they were asleep I decided to try a new recipe.  I wasen't able to make it as pretty as I had hoped, but it tasted amazing!  Would you like the recipe?  If so click here! 

 I was just getting ready to head to bed myself when I remembered that I still had to wash Kenzie's dress for church the next day.  So I got it started, then I found something to watch on TV while I waited for it to finish.   

It was almost midnight when it was done, so I went to get it out so that I could hang it up to dry over night, and that is when I noticed them.  Little black ants were coming in under my back door.  I think that I must have caught them very soon after they had started because they hadn't spread very far.  Luckily we had the right kind of bug spray, so I took my kitchen back from the ants, then I headed upstairs to go to sleep.  Yesterday was a very long, and very busy day, but we did get to have lots of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...