Monday, August 9, 2010

A FAMILY PIZZA PARTY!

Aaron's side of the family is kind of spread all over the country.  Unfortunately this means that the kids and I haven't had the dhance to meet many of them yet, although we have met a few. 

This weekend some of  them were here visiting from New York, so we had a little family get together at Peeter Piper Pizza, and it was lots of fun, and it was really nice to see them because I have only met them one other time, and I was pregnant with Kyle at the time, so it has been a while. :)

After pizza, the kids had lots of fun playing games!

They were so excited to find their favorite game....."What-a Moe"!!!


Kenzie playied basket ball with Grandma!
Then she played again with Kyle!
Kyle chose to get some vampire teeth with his tickets! :)
This is Aaron's Cousin's daughter..... this is the first time that Kenzie has ever met her, and she LOVED her!!!  If Kenzie wouldn't see her she was constantly asking for her! :)
We had so much fun, and I am so glad that we were able to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...