Tuesday, June 8, 2010

MY POOR BABIES!!!

Today I had hoped to do the following posts:

*  A FUN FAMILY NIGHT AT THE PARK

*  A TRIP TO THE AQUARIUM WITH GRANDPA AND FRED

*  OUR LITTLE WEEKEND GETAWAY


However, we came home from that little getaway yesterday to find a sick little girl, and an energettic little boy. 

With in hours Kyle was throwing up as well. 

I won't go into all of the lovely details, but I will say that I have a whole lot of laundry to do today!  Almost all of the towels and blankets in my house have either poop or vomit on them! 

Although Kenzie had a little bit of a relapse in the middle of the night, they both seem to be doing a little better today. 
Kyle is fianally starting to keep things down which makes me happy.  I was starting to get a little worried about dehydration! 

Kenzie is doing a little better than Kyle, but she has had it about a day longer than he has. 

MY POOR BABIES, I REALLY HOPE THAT THE FEEL BETTER SOON!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope they feel better soon, too! Where did you guys escape to? Who watches baby Slade when you guys are sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the Wigwam Golf Resort & Spa! And as far as watching baby Slade, he has actually not been feelin well all weekend either although I think he just has a cold. Kimber decided to just take the day off because she also has a cold, and isn't feeling very well herself. Tomorrow is her scheduled day off, so I am hoping that by the time she goes back to work on Thursday, my kids will be better!

    However, if they are not better yet, we do have a cousin who is home for the summer from NAU. She watched him on Monday when I couldn't, so I am sure we could probably work something out if we have to.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...