Wednesday, June 16, 2010

JEEPERS!!!

My cousin Britney and her family were in town for the past couple of weeks!  We were so excited that they chose to come here for their vacation!  Britney is the cousin on my dad's side of the family who is the closest to my age, she is about 2 months older than me.  We had lots of fun when we would hang out as kids, but she lives very far away, and this was the first time that I had seen her in about ten years ago or so. 

This past Thursday we went to a fun place called Jeepers along with our grandma & grandpa, it was the first time we got to meet eachother's kids, and we had tons of fun! 

Below you will find a bunch of pictures from that day, but before I show you those, I have to tell you about my brave boy!  There was this lettle roller coaster there, and it went pretty fast!  Kyle willingly walked in, sat down, and went for a ride!  I was sure he would be scared, but he shocked me even more when he wanted to go again!  I would have never guessed that he would want to go on something like that!!!

Anyway, on to the pictures!




















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...