Thursday, May 6, 2010

TIME FOR A CHECK UP

Today we took the kids to the doctor for their long overdue well check ups.  Kenzie is right at the top of the chart for height, but as for everything else, they are both WAY ABOVE AVARAGE on the growth charts! :)  What can I say, we grow em big around here! :) 

They are doing great!  Kyle is right where he is suposed to be, he knows most of the alphabet, he knows how to spell words, and he is learining to write his name.   and Kenzie has the speach of a 4-5 year old.  She's not even 3 yet!  He said thet most kids her age are just starting to put 2 or 3 words together.  She is speaking in full LONG sentences, and she knows how to tell you EXACTLY what she means!

Saddly, they both had to get shots.  Kyle was due for his 4 year old shots.  He hated every single second of it, but from what I understand, his shots are now up to date for Kindergarten!  Kenzie on the other hand, was a little behind on her shots.  She had to get 8 of them today!  Poor baby, she was so scared, and those of you who know her know that she is a fiesty little thing with quite a set of lungs!  I am sure that every person in the entire building knew exactly when every shot was given! 

I am glad that the appointment is over because it is hard for me to have to watch my kids get shots! 




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my feisty Mackenzie!!! :) I'm glad they're up to date though... I look forward to being able to do that for Hannah (except I don't look forward to the attitude after the shots :( )

    I think Hannah is going to be like Kenzie. She says SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...