Sunday, May 2, 2010

NO CHURCH???? REALLY?????

Today we sort of woke up a little late.  I was a little disapointed that we wouldn't make it to Sacrament Meeting on time, but I was determined to make it on time to class time. 

So, I was running around the house like a crazy person getting everyone's clothes together, when I heard Aaron start to laugh from up stairs. 

When Aaron came back down stairs he told me why he had been laughing. 

While he had been getting ready for church, our home teacher had called and let him know that there is a power outage at our church building, and our ward has been cancled!  We had worked so hard to get ready for nothing! 

I can honestly say that this kind of thing has never happened to me before!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...