Saturday, May 29, 2010

MY SMART BOY!

This actually happened a couple of days ago, but life has been kinda crazy lately, and this is the first chance that I have had to write about it. 

On Thursday Kyle and I were sitting by Slade who was laying on a blanket.  Aaron was playing a game on the computer, and Mackenzie was sitting in front of the TV.

Then out of the blue Kyle says "Mom, we are 3 friends." he then pointed at himself, me, and Slade.  "But we are missing 2 friends."  He then pointed at Aaron and Kenzie.  "That makes 5 friends!"

This surpresed me a little because I have been focusing more on letters and words with him rather than math.  (probably cuz I am terrible at math!)  I am hoping that this is a sign that he will have an easier time in math class than his mommy did!  :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...