This past Sunday we made the drive out to Aaron's parents house to celebrate his youngest brother Jacob's 19th birthday!
We got there a little while before dinner, and Aaron's dad has this super confy seat that the kids LOVE to sit in!
Aaron's parents have a couple of little boxes of toys that they always bring out whenever we come over, and the kids have their favorites that always look for. Here is one of Kyle's favorites!
Some of you may know that Aaron has a handycaped brother named Chris. He is about my age, well, actually I think he is just over a year younger than me. Well anyway, on this particular day Chris and Mackenzie were the best of friends! She was following him alover the house just talking to him! It was so cute! At one point I went to check on her, and I found Mackenzie sitting on the recliner in uncle Chris's room, and he was standing next to her with his hand on her shoulder telling her a joke! She hsd the cutest little confused look on her face because she couldn't figure out why she couldn't understand him. I tried to get a picture of it, but Uncle Chris kinda decided to walk out of the picture before I took it. :)
blowing out the candles!
Kenzie had spotting the ice cream pie earlier in the day, and she was so excited when she actually got to eat some! She had been asking for it all through dinner!
While we were eating our dessert, Jacob got to open his gifts!
Aaron and Jacob had fun hanging out at the computer for a while.
We had lots of fun, and the food was delicious as always!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!