Sunday, April 11, 2010

"PRINCESS KAYLA'S PARTY"!

A little over a year ago, my cousin Marshall married a super sweet girl named Kayla!

This past Friday night, we were able to attend a reception to help them celebrate their marraige, and it was lots of fun!

Aaron had to work, and since our side of the family was in charge of cutting the cakes, and making sure that the cake table stayed full, (there were FOURTY FOUR cakes by the way,) My kids and I spent most of our time hanging out in the little food prep area with the majority of my extended family! I actually liked how it worked out because it gave them a little bit of space to play without bothering the party guests.

The reception was beautiful, and they had a really good turnout!

For dinner we had soup in bread bowls, veggies, and fruit with some kind of lemonade to drink!

In the end there was a TON of food left over!!! Everyone was pretty much begging eachother to take food home for their famalies! :)

I ended up bringing home
2 cakes
5 little boxes of strawberries
and
1 bag of bread pieces which had been removed to make the bread bowls
Well, enough of my rambleing, here are some pictures that I took. I only chose a few to share, those of you on Face Book can see all of them if you want. :) And sorry that they are a little blurry. I am still trying to figure out how to make my camera focus quickly enough on a moving target AKA Kyle & Kenzie! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...