The other day when I went to take Aaron's white uniform shirts out of the dryer I found that A crayon had gone through with them, and two of them pretty baddly.
At first I was a little worried because his shirts are rented, and I wasen't quite sure if I would even be ab le to get the crayon stains out of them.
Then my mom told me to look in a book that she had gotten me a few years ago right before I got married. It is a book written by The Queen Of Clean. I looked, and sure enough, she had a solution for my problem!
At first I was a little worried about damaging the fabric, but then I decided, "what the heck, it can't get any worse than it already is."
So, a couple of nights ago, Kenzie went to sleep early, so Kyle hung out on the back porch with me while I worded on the stains.
I then put them right in the wash, and put Kyle to bed.
My house was really stinky for a few hours, but guess what,
IT WORKED!!!!
THANK YOU QUEEN OF CLEAN!!!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!