Monday, April 26, 2010

DAVE & BUSTERS

This last Saturday we decided to go out and do something fun as a family. 

We decided to go to Dave & Busters.  Aaron had been to the one in Hawaai, but I had never been there.  I had never even heard of the place until Aaron told me about it. 

First we had dinner.  We got a high chair for Mackenzie, but she made it quite clear that SHE WANTED TO STAY IN HER STROLLER!!! :)
Kyle had a "Crabby Patty" for dinner, (cheese burger)

Just hanging out waiting for our food. 
After dinner we went to the game room.  We spent most of our time playing "Wak a moe"  "What A Mole)  The kids LOVE that game, and they keep asking to go back and play it again. 

They ended up getting enough tickets that they could each get a "bazoo" (Kazoo)

We had lots of fun, and I hope that we will get to go there again someday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...