Thursday, April 15, 2010

THE BIG 3 0!!!


Yesterday was Aaron's 30th Birthday!


It started out to not be such a great day because Aaron got called into work at a diferent time than normal which kinda ruined our plans.  But my sister came over and ended up offering to drive us all the way to Aaron's work to surprise him, so I decided to take her up on it!

We had quite the adventure dragging all three kids to the gas station, two stors, and then to Aaron's work.  But Aaron was really surprised, and the kids were so cute running into the main lobby and yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!"  I wish I could have taken a picture, but cameras are not allowed inside Aaron's work, so we waited to take the picture once he got home. 

After spending a few minutes with Aaron, we headed home to decorate the house!  The kids were insistant on decorating, and since I hadn't bought any decorations, I decided to let them make some!  They had so much fun!  I then let them hang them up wherever they wanted, and this is how it turned out!

They were very proud of their decorations!
When Aaron got home, and after the kids told him "SURPRISE!" (also their idea) :)  It was time for Kyle and Mackenzie to give Daddy his birthday presents!





Then it was time for dinner!  Breaded chicken, noodles, and carrots!

Then Birthday Cake!!!

I let Aaron light his own candles because I wanted to take a picture!  It looked like the whole cake was on fire! :)
Then he got to blow them out!

We found out that Kyle LOVES cherry cheese cake!

And that Kenzie really dosen't like it at all!!!

And Aaron loved it too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!  WE LOVE YOU!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...