Friday, March 5, 2010

MY ARTISTIC SIDE :)

Well, actually I'm not very artistic. I am a slightly blind girl who should probably stick to singing.

However, digital scrapboking is a fun activity that I enjoy trying to do after my kids are asleep for the night. Sometimes my ideas work out, and sometimes they don't, but I really enjoy playing with pictures, and seeing what happens to them as I just kind of see what happens.

Here are the things that I have made in the last few weeks. They arn't in any particular order, I just uploaded them in the order that they were on my computer.

This is our niece Hannah wearing a princess hat at our kids birthday party last year.
This is a picture I took the first time our kids wore their new Christmas clothes to church. I like how this one turned out!

These were taken when Mackenzie met baby Slade for the first time.

This onw was taken when Kimber met her new baby for the first time.

Last week I was playing around with my scrapbooking program, and all of a sudden I realized that I can slant pictures! I was so excited! (Yes I know I am a nerd!)

These were taken when Kyle met baby Slade for the first time.


This is Mackenzie giving Hannah kisses!

When Kyle was about Kenzie's age, my brother's taught him to say "oh shoot!" and do exactly what he is doing in this picture. The other is Kenzie's verson of the same thing!

I think this one is cute!


I made this one with Kimber's wedding pictures.

I thought of this saying because Slade has an outfit that says that on it.

I didn't do much to this one, but it is one of my very favorites!

This is Aaron's sister Alicia on her wedding day. I just played around with the color, and brightened it way up. I then found a background color that looked good with it, and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!


Photobucket

1 comment:

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...