This morning, Aaron woke up a half hour before he had to to put a chicken and stuffing dinner in the crock pot. He then came and woke me up, which was no easy task today, I did not feel like waking up yet!
We then woke the kids up to give them their Valentines presents. They each got a cuddly stuffed animal, and a chocolate heart shaped lollypot which for some reason they call "lillypops" :)
Aaron and I then exchanged gifts, and we were both thinking along the same lines, we both got chocolate!!!
This was about the time that we noticed that Kyle was coughing a lot, and he was acting like he didn't feel very well. After keeping an eye on him for a few minutes, we decided that it would be best to keep him home from church today.
I was not happy about this decision because he fianally loves to go to prrmary, and I didn't want him to miss out, but I did not want him to go while he was sick.
He seems to be feeling much better now though, I think he just has a cold.
So here I sit. I can smell our yummy dinner cooking, and it smells so good!! I can't wait to eat it!!!
So, that is how our Valentines day is going. I hope that all of you are having a wonderful day!!!!





ah, I wish I would have known you needed a babysitter. I got off work at 3 yesterday, and I was home all night.
ReplyDelete