Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MEETING "BABY CEREAL" FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

On Wednesday February seventeenth Kimber and David got to bring their sweet baby home from the hospital! Once they were at home, they had some fun taking pictures of the newest member of thier family! Kimber's comment on this picture: "We may have gotten a little carried away with the stuffed animals." :)

A little later in the afternoon, the kids and I went for a walk to Kimber's house where they got to meet "Baby Cereal for the first time! It was so cute to see all three cousins together for the first time! And I was so proud of them because they remembered to be very gentle with him!
Kenzie is so excited that she has another baby to hold!


And Kyle is very excited that "Baby Cereal" is a boy just like him!





I think that these three kids are going to have lots of fun growing up together!!!










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...