Monday, February 15, 2010

AND EVEN MORE PICTURES!!!!

Since I currently have no camera, I am at the mercy of other family members to get pictures to post.
I only got to hold slade for a minute before I had to head home so that Aaron could go to work. But he is such a sweet little guy, and I can't wait to get to know him better!!!
Kimber had a pretty rough labor, but she did such a good job, and it was all worth it in the end!
David is such a proud Daddy, and it is so cute to watch him with Slade!
Grandma with her newest grand baby!
Uncle Kyler with baby Slade!
The name tag on his little bed :)
Since kids are not allowed in the hospital at the moment, my kids have not gotten to meet "baby Cereal " yet. But I have told them all about him, and they are so excited to know that he is here. Once they are settled at home, I plan to take them over to meet him. I can't wait because I know they are going to love him!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...