Saturday, January 2, 2010

"P" IS FOR PAZOOKIE!!!

Soon after I was married and out of the house, my mom tried a new recipe. This recipe was for a treat called Pazookies. I was constantly told by my mom & siblings how yummy it was, but I never seamed to be around when they ate them.

Yesterday (almost 5 years later) I decided that it was time to try them. There was just one problem. I had never seen them, and I didn't know the recipe.

Then I remembered that Kimber was off of work so I called her and asked her if she would come over and show me how to make them, and I would buy the ingredients.

Later that night, she and my mom came over, and I finally got to see what a Pazookie was, and taste it! Let me just say that I will definitely be making those again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...