FOODOLOGY
What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Matta's! They are opening it up again, I am so excited!!!
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Um..... Pizza, or Spaghetti
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Lots of cheese, peperoni, black olives.
What do you like to put on your toast?, butter, jelly, peanut butter, and syrup, Cinnamon & Sugar, but not all at the same time :)
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? Three, but only one works. The two broken ones are too heavy for me to carry to the dumpster, and Aaron hasen't been allowed to lift anything for quite a while, so here they sit in our house :)
What color is your cellphone? Black and silver.
Do you have an iPod ? No, but I sure wish I did!
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? I used to be left handed, but now I am right handed. I but you haven't met many people who can say that. :)
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Does having a baby count?
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Boxes that I have packed to take to the new house.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.
BULLOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I am perfectly happy with my name thank you very much.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No, I hate hot sauce!
FAVORITOLOGY
Season? Winter because it is the only time that it is not too hot outside!
Holiday? Christmas!
Day of the week? All of the days are pretty much exactly the same for me.
Month? December!
CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? Not at the moment.
Mood? happy
What are you listening to? The movie that Aaron is watching.
Current worry? How in the world I am going to get my family completely moved while Aaron isn't allowed to lift anything.
RANDOMOLOGY
The First place you went this morning? The Living room to watch TV with Kenzie.
What's the last movie you saw? Up
OTHER-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Just one.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When we got in a car accident a couple of years ago.
Last person you talked to? Aaron
Last person you hugged? Kyle
Do you always answer your phone? Not always
It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? No one I know sends texts at that time. :)
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't change my eye color, I love the color that I have!
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? You can add flavors to your drink at Sonic?! I didn't know that, Thanks for telling me!
Do you own a digital camera? Sure do!
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes when I was younger.
Favorite Christmas song(s) Where Are You Christmas, Mary Did You Know, and Candlelight Carol.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? ha ha, a dryer that actually dries my clothes.
Can you do push ups? Nope! When I was a Senior in high school, we had to do at least one push up to pass PE. My teacher ended up grabbing my waist, pulling me up and down once, and said, "There, you did one!" :)
Can you do a split? Nope
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Probably a little of both.
Do you have any saved texts? Only because I am too lazy to erase them :)
Have you ever been in a car accident? I think I have been in four.
Do you have an accent? I don't think so. But I don't know, I talk like this all the time.
What is the last movie to make you cry? Oh gosh, I don't even remember.
Plans tonight? SLEEP!!!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I have come pretty close..... It is not a good feeling!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Christmas gifts, milk, orange juice
Have you ever been given roses? I have received flowers once in my life, but I don't remember if they were roses or not.
Met someone who changed your life? Yep! :)
How will you bring in the New Year? Building puzzles, and eating treats with my family just like always! :)
What song represents you? I have no idea.
Name two people who might complete this? I don't know.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I don't think so.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Only my husband, and we didn't even reach that mark until after we were married :)
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? I have four piercings, two in each year, but now I only use one in each ear. No tattoos, those are disgusting!
Does anyone love you? I sure hope my family does :)
Would you be a pirate? Nope
What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes to mind.
Ever had someone sing to you? ha ha, yes! When I was in 7th grade I was super shy, and one day in English class a boy who I didn't even know very well stood up and started singing " You are My Sunshine" to me, and I was so laughing so hard that I started to cry, and I turned very red, and I was so embarrassed!
Do you like to cuddle? Yeah
Have you held hands with anyone today? No
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Kyle & Mackenzie with the gingerbread house that they decorated!
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?"Most of them are old, but I have some new ones too!
Do you like pulpy orange juice? HECK NO!
What is something your friends make fun of you for? Worrying too much.
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!