Friday, November 20, 2009

I GUESS WE'RE A HOT COMITITY :)

Today I noticed that our land lord had left a message while we were at the funeral yesterday.

So I just got off the phone with him, and he had a new offer for us.

Here is how our conversation went:

Landlord: Hey Courtney, the reason why I am calling is that you mentioned that the reason why you are moving is because you want a ground floor apartment.

Me: Yes.

Landlord: Well, I talked to the owner, and he has a ground floor apartment down the street that is 2 bedrooms and one bath that he is willing to rent to you for $500.00 a month. All of your deposit will just transfer over, and you will not have to pay anything to get into it.

Me: Okay, let me talk to Aaron and I will get back to you soon.

I guess they really want to keep us! I feel really bad moving out when they want us to stay, but we feel that the new apartment that we have already gotten is just the best thing for our family right now.

Now I have the not so fun task of calling him back and telling him no thank you. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...