Monday, October 19, 2009

MACKENZIE'S BIRTHDAY!!!

We have planned a combined birthday party for both of our kids this coming Saturday. However, since today is Kenzie's actual birthday we wanted to do something special as a family! First we went out to lunch!
And the restaurant that we went to gave out free ice cream sundae's for birthdays!
Kenzie ate almost the whole thing, and she loved every single bite!!!Then we headed to the store where we let Kenzie pick out a baby doll. She went right for the most expensive one, and we weren't going to pay that much! So I showed her the ones that we were willing to pay for, and she got to chose one of those! :)
When we told her HAPPY BIRTHDAY, she immediately said "CAKE!" Since she will be getting a cake on Saturday we decided to get her a chocolate chip cookie decorated to look like a cake, and little ice cream bites!
It was very yummy!!!
We had a very fun and busy day that wore Mackenzie out! As soon as she sat still long enough, she fell asleep! I hope she enjoyed her special day!






1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Happy birthday Kenzie! I hope I can see you guys on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...