Today was our Primary Program.
I was excited that I was going to get to see Kyle preform, but he had other ideas. He wanted NOTHING to do with going up on the stage! But I can't complainn because he was a really good boy while sitting on the bench with us! Maybe he will want to be a part of it next year.
Also, both kids went to their classes with NO PROBLEMS!!! BOTH of their teachers told me that they did a great job in class today!!!
This makes me so happy because we have missed the past 2 weeks because of being sick, so I wasn't quite sure how willingly they would go to class.
Our ward recently changed to early in the morning, and I LOVE IT!!! We got home just i n time for Kenzie to take a nice long nap, and Kyle even took a nap today which NEVER happens anymore!
TODAY HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY!!!
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!