ummm....... I don't really know what to write about today but I am afraid that my grandma might get worried if I don't post something soon :)
So I am just going to write about a few things.
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA G. I hope you are having an amazing day!
Next, Last night my friend Dana invited us over for family night at her house. It was lots of fun. Her husband was sick, and her son was at his dad's house, and she didn't want to spend the evening alone, so she invited us over.
We had a fun little lesson, and then she gave us brownies. The kids then got to play in her son's room for a few minutes before we came back home.
Next:
Aaron is doing well! When we talked to the Endocrinologist last Wednesday he said that the tumor is showing all characteristics of NOT being cancerous! That is very comforting! But he is pretty sure that it will require surgery. If a surgery is done, they will remove the entire gland not just the tumor. So, it requires A LOT of testing beforehand.
As I am writing this, Aaron is at the lab picking up some things so that he can do a test at home for the next 24 hours, then tomorrow he will go back to the lab, turn it in, and have some blood drawn.
NEXT;
The kids are doing well! They are having fun and spending most of their time in the house because it is just too hot out there right now!
I am currently battling a cold. I don't feel bad anymore, but I sound terrible, and I just can't seem to stop caging.
Well, I guess thats about it. I will try to find something more interesting to put on here soon.
Lucky Number Thirteen
5 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE COMMENTS!!!